lounge set NIGHT
lounge set NIGHT
- PRODUCT INFO
- SIZE & LENGTH
- COMPOSITION & CARE
- SHIPPING & RETURNS
WAYS TO WEAR:
1) STRAIGHT UP SQUARE- embrace the boxy style style that allows you to go with the flow.
2) BELT TO BOW- pull the belt through the front pocket and knot into a bow at front for a cinched effect.
3) BELT SOLO- pull the belt through the front pocket and wrap the ends all the way around your body.(It will be hidden in the front by the pocket and will only be visible in the back) Once knotted, twist the knotted end until it is hidden inside the front pocket. Or, wrap the belt completely around your body at waist without tucking in through the front pocket. Lift excess fabric over belt for a looser, relaxed vibe.
4) PJ ALL DAY- pinch the adjustable toggles on the pants to the desired location at your waist. Tie the excess string in a bow. Throw on the dress and GO (to bed, or bakery; your choice). You can also tuck the dress into the pants and lift it up and over the the waist to create a mock top. Take your time feeling out which option works best for you!
WHERE TO WEAR:
3) Whenever you are out and about; Playing a game of pool or... carpool!
4) Playdate- ease of movement for wherever you're running of to.
5) Date- in the evening; punch it up with bold accessories and throw on statement heels or sandals. Bring attention to your silhouette by belting at the waist for a dressier look at the lounge (or wherever you lounge.)
5) Bed (or wherever you relax your head)!
Does a style that works 24/7 really exist? Take a breath and chill; you're all set..with the LOUNGE SET!
Model is wearing a size XS and is 5'9.
The #linearLOUNGESET is a two piece wear-anywhere creation that can be worn in multiple ways (see product description for options!)
The overall fit of this ONE SIZE stlye frock is boxy, yet relaxed( thanks to the drapey fabric).
If you prefer a more pronounced silhouette, may we suggest its matching belt? Also, if you’re looking for a maternity friendly frock, you’ve found it right here!
Included with this midi are pajama-style pants that are completely adjustable via the toggles. While many may prefer to add this option in the comfort of home, it can also be layered under the dress and worn out and about. It may just be your new go-to for bedtime too!
-Stetchy fabric for over the head access
-Large kangaroo style pocket at center
-Dress and pants have a 2 inch hem
ONE SIZE- Fits 0-18 (will be looser on a more petite frame)
LENGTH/ WIDTH GUIDE: Approx lengths for the LOUNGE SET dress are taken from;
1) TOP -center point of shoulder to bottom of hems
2) PANTS -top of waistband to bottom of foot cuff
Double the width for complete circumference around the body. All measurements are taken when top/pants are on a flat surface.
GUIDE TO FINDING YOUR MEASUREMENTS:
LENGTHS- Place a measuring tape at the center point of one of your shoulders (Also known as HPS- High Point Shoulder). The '0' (zero) on the tape should be your starting point. Drop the tape and let it hang. It helps to look in a full length mirror to determine the length that suits you (If you prefer above, on or below the knee). For reference, average lengths (depending on your height) fall between 37-41inches on size XS. Since everyone's torso/leg lengths are different (even if two people are the same height), coverage length can never be exact. For all styles, we list the approximate lengths of our dresses measured from HPS. Please check the lengths to see if they work for you.
WIDTHS: Chest- Position the '0' (zero) of the measuring tape underneath one armpit aligning it as much as possible with the center part of your bust. Wrap around the circumference of your chest area until the tape matches point zero from the backside. Keep in mind that knits (stretchy styles) can accommodate widths that are broader than the listed dimensions due to fabric forgiveness, while wovens (fabric with minimal or no stretch) will only 'give' to a certain point. Usually, patterns are adjusted to work for sizing when the fabric is woven.
Hips- Repeat steps for measuring Chest, but start at the widest point of hips.
Length: 43 inches
Waist: 30 1/2 inches
Hips: 29 1/2 inches
Waistband Width: 21 inches (includes adjustable toggle to hold the waistband stings in place.)
Leg Length: 29 inches inseam
This fabric has alot of stretch and does not wrinkle.
Hand or machine wash cold (inside out)
Lay flat to dry or Low tumble (may shrink up to 1 inch)
LINEAR BY RACHEL RISS, INC SENDS OUT TRACKING INFORMATION TO EACH CUSTOMER BASED ON THE EMAIL PROVIDED IN YOUR ORDER. LINEAR BY RACHEL RISS, INC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT HAPPENS TO YOUR PACKAGE ONCE THE TRACKING SERVICE REGISTERS THAT IT HAS REACHED YOUR DOORSTEP. IF YOU WOULD LIKE, YOU CAN ADD A 'SIGNATURE REQUIRED' OPTION TO YOUR ORDER IF YOU DO NOT WANT THE PACKAGE TO BE LEFT AT YOUR DOOR/MAILBOX. THE FEE FOR THIS OPTION IS $5. PLEASE CONTACT INFO@LINEARCOLLECTION EITHER BEFORE OR IMMEDIATELY AFTER PLACING YOUR ORDER TO ENSURE THE OPTION IS ADDED BEFORE YOUR SHIPPING LABEL IS CREATED.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: IF YOU NEED TO MAKE ANY ADJUSTMENTS TO THE CUSTOMS DECLARATION FORM, PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY AFTER PLACING YOUR ORDER.
You will have 14 DAYS from when you received your order (based on tracking info) to make a return. Any returns recieved after that date will be sent back to the customer at the customer's expense.
-All styles that are marked 40% off or more are final sale and are non returnable. Sale styles purchased with a special promo code are also final sale.
We will gladly accept returns on all items that have not been altered, worn, damaged or washed. If you received your order by mail, simply return the item(s) at your own expense and your order will be refunded. If items are returned with any signs of alteration, wear, washing or damage, the item(s) will be returned to the customer at their own shipping expense. Local return drop off option available in the Los Angeles area. Please contact email@example.com for any additional return questions.